Saturday, August 24, 2013

Insert lame beginning title here

Here's the deal. This is going to be a blog about a myriad of topics. It will likely be peppered with words like "myriad" in order to make me feel like I'm doing something productive with my English degree. By the way, my degree is also in psychology. Yeah, it's likely to be one of those bogs that gets all up and personal in your inner psyche. I apologize in advance.

I'm a behavior therapist for children with autism. I'm a gamer girl. I'm currently trying to get myself healthy. I'm a Christian who may upset some Christians with my ideas about love and grace. I have been working on learning how to cook better.

I guess this'll be a blog about me, the stuff I do, the things I get mad about, and the things I like. Isn't that what most blogs are about? I promise to try and be witty, at least.

Until next post,



No comments:

Post a Comment